5th Grade Supply List
We are looking forward to getting started with your student! Instead of having each student bring their own supplies, we are suggesting that families order community supplies for the class. Please check out our Amazon wish list with items that the 5th grade students will need this year. You can purchase one or more items off this list, and we will collect and distribute them as needed. Please send any supplies you purchase directly to the school before the school year begins, and please note that they are for 5th grade.
If you do not want to purchase on Amazon, you are welcome to buy items from a different store. Please bring your items on the first day of school. If you bought something for the whole class that should be removed from the Amazon List, let Ms. Castle know at email@example.com . Thanks!
Items NOT on the Amazon List that your student will need:
- 1 basic reusable water bottle with your student’s name on it
- 1 backpack with your student’s name on it
Ms. Castle firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Walker email@example.com
Band and Orchestra
- We will use the same books as last year (String Basics Book 1 – instrument specific for Orchestra and Standard of Excellence Book 1 – instrument specific for Band).
- Classes begin the 2nd full week of school.
- Supply lists will be sent home from the music teacher directly. Basic supplies are same as last year – instrument, instrument supplies (rosin, shoulder rest, reeds, valve oil, etc).
- If you were not at TOPS last year, not to worry, the music teachers will be in touch!
Orchestra Amazon Wishlist
If you feel so inclined to donate to the orchestra shared supplies, here is a link to what the program needs: Orchestra Program Wishlist